Chunky Monkey Photography

Who is Chunky Monkey Photography?

I am a: Mommy.Wife.Friend.Daughter.Sister.Aunt.BestFriend.Neighbor.Photographer.

If you choose Chunky Monkey Photography to preserve your memories, you will not be disappointed. Each moment, each smile, even each tear is captured for you to remember just like it was yesterday.

**Chunky Monkey Photography was voted into the top 4 for Best Family Photographer in 2009**
(Metroplex Baby and Kids)

Monday, August 31, 2009

My princess!!

So this past weekend, Kendyl had her first "photoshoot" for a line of children's clothing. Cotton Candy Shop made her an adorable jumper and an awesome bow! After her quick photoshoot, my mother and I took Kendyl around to "catch up" on her pictures. As many of you know from following my blog, my daughter likes to "play hard to get" when it comes to taking pictures. But, to say the least.....the 30 mins that we spent playing in the square was unbelieveable! She did great! I look at these pictures and I get a teary eyed....she has grown up so much. Where did my baby go? Her eyes are just magical and her smile is just priceless. I have already uploaded over 75 pictures to my print lab and am going to have a very difficult time picking which ones go where in my home! Anyways, sorry for the overload of pictures....she just did so well and I am a proud mama!!! I love you baby girl!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Heather, she is absolutely GORGEOUS!!! These pictures are wonderful. What a blessing K is!

lauren wright said...

Awe! Miss K is soo Stinking CUte!