Chunky Monkey Photography

Who is Chunky Monkey Photography?

I am a: Mommy.Wife.Friend.Daughter.Sister.Aunt.BestFriend.Neighbor.Photographer.

If you choose Chunky Monkey Photography to preserve your memories, you will not be disappointed. Each moment, each smile, even each tear is captured for you to remember just like it was yesterday.

**Chunky Monkey Photography was voted into the top 4 for Best Family Photographer in 2009**
(Metroplex Baby and Kids)

Monday, August 31, 2009

Waiting on Baby ~M~

I LOVE August and September!! Why you might be asking...its hot and humid! I love those months because its a BUSY BUSY month for maternity and newborn pictures. All those winter months cause for a boom about this time. This little one...baby M....should be making his big debut in just a few short weeks. I can't wait to go back out and meet him in person. His mom and dad are great and are going to be awesome parents! My fav all time picture from this session was from when we stepped into his nursey. I asked them to do what they normally do....and they picked up a book and started to read to baby M. How sweet is that!!! I love it! See you guys in a few weeks, I can't wait for that call that he is here!

No comments: