Chunky Monkey Photography

Who is Chunky Monkey Photography?

I am a: Mommy.Wife.Friend.Daughter.Sister.Aunt.BestFriend.Neighbor.Photographer.

If you choose Chunky Monkey Photography to preserve your memories, you will not be disappointed. Each moment, each smile, even each tear is captured for you to remember just like it was yesterday.

**Chunky Monkey Photography was voted into the top 4 for Best Family Photographer in 2009**
(Metroplex Baby and Kids)

Friday, August 21, 2009

Little M.....come meet us!!!

To say the least...September is going to be a BUSY month....I have 12 expecting moms alone! I am soooo excited to meet all these little miracles! This mom and dad are expecting a boy as well and they are sooo ready! I loved the idea of capturing mom and dad in their element...off the backdrop. The picture on them on the couch, cuddling, is just perfect! Thanks MOM and DAD for letting me come into your home and capture this special time! I can't wait to meet little Maddox!

No comments: