Chunky Monkey Photography

Who is Chunky Monkey Photography?

I am a: Mommy.Wife.Friend.Daughter.Sister.Aunt.BestFriend.Neighbor.Photographer.

If you choose Chunky Monkey Photography to preserve your memories, you will not be disappointed. Each moment, each smile, even each tear is captured for you to remember just like it was yesterday.

**Chunky Monkey Photography was voted into the top 4 for Best Family Photographer in 2009**
(Metroplex Baby and Kids)

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Now introducing...Mr. and Mrs!

A few months ago I had the pleasure of meeting Mavyn and her family at her bridal session. Lucky her, they were getting married in Florida on the beach. Unlucky me, because I would not be on the beach watching them get married. (No jealously here right..lol). After the wedding, the had their most amazing reception. They had many friends who joined them to congratulate them on their marriage! I finally got to meet the groom too! Thanks Mavyn and Thor for allowing me to be a part of your journey and I can't wait to meet the little Olsons in a few years!
My fav from her bridal session!
He thought he would be funny....lol
Siblings!! How much fun are they!
Bride and Groom's 1st Dance!

No comments: