Chunky Monkey Photography

Who is Chunky Monkey Photography?

I am a: Mommy.Wife.Friend.Daughter.Sister.Aunt.BestFriend.Neighbor.Photographer.

If you choose Chunky Monkey Photography to preserve your memories, you will not be disappointed. Each moment, each smile, even each tear is captured for you to remember just like it was yesterday.

**Chunky Monkey Photography was voted into the top 4 for Best Family Photographer in 2009**
(Metroplex Baby and Kids)

Friday, August 7, 2009

A few from my brothers wedding....:)

So....its been two weeks since the wedding and I have been dying to play with pictures! So...last night I took about 30 mins and just pulled a few of my favs....funny to say that they are almost ALL of the flower girls!!! I wish I had actual pics of the wedding but I enjoyed standing up by them on the alter much more! I can't wait to see the pictures in a few weeks! Anyways, here are some of my favs from before the wedding. Aren't the flowers just beautiful! Along with the OMGOODNESS BEAUTIFUL flowergirls! They had a blast. Hope you enjoy!

No comments: