Chunky Monkey Photography

Who is Chunky Monkey Photography?

I am a: Mommy.Wife.Friend.Daughter.Sister.Aunt.BestFriend.Neighbor.Photographer.

If you choose Chunky Monkey Photography to preserve your memories, you will not be disappointed. Each moment, each smile, even each tear is captured for you to remember just like it was yesterday.

**Chunky Monkey Photography was voted into the top 4 for Best Family Photographer in 2009**
(Metroplex Baby and Kids)

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Additional CHRISTMAS MINI Day!!!!

THE ADDITIONAL CHRISTMAS MINI SESSION DAY has SOLD OUT!
Pumpkin Patch Mini session has a SELECT few spots left! Family mini session- contact me for info. It has sold out as well but a few spots might be added to accomodate!
As promised, I have added an additional date for the Christmas Mini Session. The first two days sold out within 3 days so these extra spots might not last long!

The additional day added to the Christmas Mini sessions is: SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 22. I will be starting at 9am and will be shooting until 4pm. Please let me know if you are interested in a spot. Please email me your TOP 3 HOURS and I will try to get you in one of your spots or one that is close to it! These will fill up FAST and I will not be adding another day to the schedule.



Please note that once scheduled, your session fee is due within 2 weeks.

Looking forward to seeing everyone!!!

No comments: