Chunky Monkey Photography

Who is Chunky Monkey Photography?

I am a: Mommy.Wife.Friend.Daughter.Sister.Aunt.BestFriend.Neighbor.Photographer.

If you choose Chunky Monkey Photography to preserve your memories, you will not be disappointed. Each moment, each smile, even each tear is captured for you to remember just like it was yesterday.

**Chunky Monkey Photography was voted into the top 4 for Best Family Photographer in 2009**
(Metroplex Baby and Kids)

Monday, August 31, 2009

Winters Murals and More...Check it out!

Good afternoon! Beware, this is the first of MANY blogs for this afternoon and evening!! I have a lot of sessions to blog and catch up on sharing with everyone! But....before we get to those sessions, I wanted to share a great talent from one of my good friends. Her name is Rebecca Winters and her company is WINTERS MURALS & MORE!!!! She is a art teacher by day and a mommy by night! She is a TALENTED & AMAZING artist! She can paint a mural (or whatever you need painted) just about anywhere! I can only wait until I have a house that I can have her come in a customize my kiddo's rooms and decorate my house the way I have always dreamed it to be! She has some amazing (and funny if I might add) stories to go along with all of her examples below. So....if you have always wanted something special in your children's room, or even have a store front you wanted to add something extra to, give her a call! You will not be disappointed!
Take a look at her website: www.wintersmurals.com.
Her email is wintersmurals@yahoo.com if you would like some more information!

No comments: