Chunky Monkey Photography

Who is Chunky Monkey Photography?

I am a: Mommy.Wife.Friend.Daughter.Sister.Aunt.BestFriend.Neighbor.Photographer.

If you choose Chunky Monkey Photography to preserve your memories, you will not be disappointed. Each moment, each smile, even each tear is captured for you to remember just like it was yesterday.

**Chunky Monkey Photography was voted into the top 4 for Best Family Photographer in 2009**
(Metroplex Baby and Kids)

Friday, August 28, 2009

Chunky Monkey Photography...All the guts and glory!

Summer is ending and we are all welcoming in the cooler weather (waiting patiently!!!). I have met a lot of new people and made many new friends over the past few months! With all the new faces and introductions, I thought I would repost this...just so that the new families and the families that come in the near future can know who is behind Chunky Monkey and what Chunky Monkey stands for! This way when it comes to picking the photographer to capture your families memories, you know alittle bit more about who I am!
~
My name is Heather Bush. I am a wife to a great husband who has supported my dream every step of the way. I am a mother of two...of course they keep me on my toes. My stepson is 11 and my daughter is 21/2 (tear). She is my inspiration and the backbone behind what I do. She even gave me the reasoning behind my name...she is my Chunky Monkey! Without my family, I could not do what I do on a daily basis and I thank them for that!
~
Many people ask me how I came about doing photography. I am proud to say that I am self taught. I have always loved photography, (hence the photobook after photobook on my book shelf) and found that it was something that I enjoyed doing and was good at. It was something that I could get up in the morning and not dread going to work to do....I love meeting all the new people and most of all, playing with those adorable kiddos!!
~
When I started Chunky Monkey Photography, I was working full time in the corporate world. I did both for just about a year. In December 2008, I had created a business and a name for myself. I quit and have been full time in 2009. The best decision that I ever made! I have more time with my daughter, more time with my family and I LOVE WHAT I DO!!! Over the past 1.5 year, I have gone though many exciting moments, sad moments, AWWW moments and even a few editing all nighters (and there will be many more to come). BUT, every single moment has been totally worth it. Next to my daughter, the most rewarding thing I could have done with my life!
~
What do you get when you DO choose CMP?
On top of the fun and exciting pictures, CD with print release and a relaxed photography session…you get a photographer who is ready to go have a lot of fun while capturing those priceless moments in your life! You get a photographer who is dedicated to your family and what your family is all about, you are not just “another session” on my books. I want to get to know each one of you, what makes you smile, what makes those eyes light up. After all, that is what makes a great photograph. It’s not always the location or what’s in the background. It is ALL about who is in the picture! After your session, I will work diligently in editing your families memories. I know how important getting the pictures so I work hard to meet my deadline of one week to get your session completed and a preview up on my blog! Then the CD will be mailed to you and you should receive it within just a few days!
~
What you DO NOT get when you choose CMP?
Rushed sessions, long wait times for your CD’s, any gossip, drama or negative remarks on my sites from me or anyone else. You do not get pushed to someone else to take care of my business for me; I am here for you and any and all questions, concerns, thoughts, opinions, expressions, etc! I want to keep your experience a positive and a happy one! If for any reason at any time, you experience any of the above from or about Chunky Monkey Photography, please let me know!
~
Why are my prices so low compared to other photographers?
First and foremost, I try to relate to all the moms out there that want to get great memories of their families at a price that is reasonable. I want to reach those parents who want to capture the memories throughout the year, not just once a year! That is why I do the mini sessions that I do, at a price that makes it just right. That is why my regular session fee is what it is….something that everyone can be a part of! You should not have to break the bank to capture your special memories…and there are a lot of them!
~
I want to thank everyone who takes the time to see what Chunky Monkey Photography is all about. I hope one day soon, I can get to know you and your family and capture all those silly smiles and eskimo kisses!
~
Thank you for choosing Chunky Monkey Photography!!
~Heather~

No comments: